General Details and Information:
- Product Homepage: AWS Serverless Application Repository
- How to Publish Applications page: Publishing Applications
- Developer Guide: Introduction to the AWS Serverless Application Repository
- Approved Open Source Licenses: Open Source Initiative licenses list
- Data sources and statistics about trafficking: See the Nonprofit Resources page
AWS Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM):
All applications in the AWS Serverless Application Repository are packaged using AWS SAM. To successfully publish your application to the Serverless Application Repository and be eligible to compete in this Hackathon, you’ll need to publish your application using AWS SAM.
The Serverless Application Repository only supports specific resources and policy templates for AWS SAM. Please review the supported resources and policy templates before building your application!
- Supported Resources and Policy Templates: Documentation
- General AWS SAM information: AWS SAM on GitHub
- Building with AWS SAM: AWS SAM application examples on GitHub
- Request additional supported resources via AWS Support by Friday, September 21 >>
- Request new policy templates using the two steps listed here by Friday, September 21 >>
Technical Resources: AWS Serverless Application Repository and AWS Serverless Application Model
To publish a public application to the AWS Serverless Application Repository, the following links provide relevant information and references:
- Documentation: Publisher Documentation
- Developer Resources: Webinars, Twitch sessions, and Blog Posts
- FAQs: Serverless Application Repository FAQs
_ _ _ _
General Information about Serverless Computing and AWS Lambda:
_ _ _ _
Need more help?
Looking for resources on combatting human trafficking? Check out the additional resources provided by our nonprofit sponsors.